The Ashton 94 was inspired by the very first campervans we built when the business was started back in 1994. We decided to introduce a base model using the flat fridge door furniture type as in our earlier models but built using modern materials and appliances.
The vehicle is based upon the VW T6.1 110 BHP SWB Highline Transporter with 5 speed manual gearbox, air conditioning, glazed tailgate.
The kitchen comprises of lightweight furniture with Tristone worktops, sink with twin-burner hob and fridge freezer.
Since it’s launch the Ashton 94 has proven a very popular addition to the Autohaus family of campervans. It affords all the comfort and style of the standard Ashton model, but at a more affordable price.
• New Slimline Front Elevating Roof Bed
• Rock & Roll Bed (converts to a double bed).
• Autohaus safety-tested seat fixing frame.
• Ashton 94 furniture with ample storage, Tristone worktop & table.
Everything you can expect as standard from our campervan conversions.
• Passenger front seat fitted with swivel.
• Combination twin hob & sink with split smoke black glass lids.
• Fridge freezer 50ltr.
• Fresh water tank 30ltr with in-line pump.
• Fully ventilated gas locker with 907 camping gas.
• Carbon monoxide & smoke alarm.
• Tinted & fitted VW windows all round o/side front opening.
• Blackout curtains & cab silver screen.
• Fully soundproof, insulated, lined & trimmed.
• Safety flooring with side-step & light.
• Mains 240v hook-up with RCD charger system, double socket with USB ports & hook-up cable.
• Control panel with split charger system 100amp AGM leisure battery.
• LED lighting & 12v socket.
• Autohaus decals & logos.
• Gas & electric safety certificates.
+++IN STOCK NOW+++