Fully Qualified Vehicle Technician
Job description: Due to internal promotion, a fantastic and exciting opportunity has recently arisen for a Vehicle Technician to join Tottington Motor Company, a 40 year established and well respected family run independent used car sales business, MOT testing station and service centre, now based in our purpose built premises in Bury, Great Manchester.
Tottington Motor Company is a family run business, established for over 40 years with the vast majority of our team having been with the business for over 15 years, we have recently re-located to purpose built premises in Bury and are now part of Academy Group and Freedhome Luxury Motorhome Hire.
Job Summary: We are looking for a fully qualified Technician who is able to service & repair multi franchise vehicles. The ideal candidate will have sound technical knowledge with experience gained in the automotive industry.
As Vehicle Technician you will mainly be:
- Carrying out routine servicing & vehicle health checks
- Undertaking various repairs, from minor maintenance to major/in depth work
- Diagnosing and fault finding
- Ensuring high standard of work and maximum efficiency
- Completing pre-delivery inspections in accordance with company standards
- Continually review own performance and business practise in order to identify areas for improvement
- Be able to listen to customer needs and communicate technical information in a concise manner if required
- Other adhoc duties as and when required
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL
- Hold a full driving license.
- Be fully competent in the fitting of TYRES, BRAKES, EXHAUSTS, SERVICING etc.
- Have a pleasant outgoing personality with the ability to talk to customers.
- Be determined and enthusiastic, driven by a desire to succeed in our thriving company.
- Be reliable
THE POSITION OFFERS
- Salary negotiable, depending on experience
- 5½ day working week on a rota system
- 28 days holiday per annum.
- Unrivaled job security and the satisfaction of working for a thriving company.
Applicants should e-mail email@example.com